For this thematic concentration select one primary tutorial, one secondary tutorial, and one integrative seminar (normally from the discipline of your primary tutorial). These courses are in addition to the British landscape course for which you choose case studies appropriate to your thematic concentration when in Oxford.
More information on each tutorial is available by downloading the tutorial descriptions for each subject.
Tutorials from History
- From Julian the Apostate to Saint Augustine, 350–95
Tutorials from Philosophy
- Augustine, Early Christianity, and Late Antique Philosophy
- Medieval Philosophy: Aquinas
- Philosophy of Religion
- Philosophy of Science
- Philosophy of Science and Philosophy of Psychology and Neuroscience
Tutorials from Theology
- Augustine: Life and Thought
- Science and Religion
- The Sociology of Religion