OCSCs receive a weekly report that will include students' basic contact information and the status of their application(s) to BestSemesterTM programs.
The schedule of delivery will be by campus name on these days:
- Tuesdays: A-D
- Wednesdays: E-K
- Thursdays: L-P
- Fridays: R-Z
Please note that the report will show delivery from our firstname.lastname@example.org email but the Subject Name & Branding on the email will come from Intelliworks, our application system provider.
The report will show the status of students who are both applying to and confirming their participation in BestSemesterTM programs. We will update the reports as we open new application/confirmation forms so that only current/active students are showing on this particular report. The weekly reports will be sent even if there's no data or no new data to report.
Below is a description of the report columns and registration status types.
It is our hope that the weekly reports will be a regular & reliable summary of your students in active application and confirmation cycles. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions, comments or updates.
- Iteration Name: Name of the semester.
- Program Name: The associated BestSemesterTM program for that Iteration.
- Last Name, First Name & Middle Name: Listed as the student has entered this information.
- Registration Status: The current status of the student in the application or confirmation process.
- Email: The email address the student has given us to communicate with them.
- Registration Created Time: When the student started the form.
- Registration Modified Time: When the student last updated the form.
- School Account Name: The school that the student gave us as their home campus.
Application Registration Status Types:
- Started: The student opened the application form but closed the internet browser's window without entering information or pressing cancel on the form. (Window shopping)
- In Progress: The student has started and saved the application form to finish later.
- Submitted: The student has completed the online portion of the application but there are components yet to be received (references, transcript, certification form, application fee, etc.).
- Complete: The application is finished and will be reviewed at the next application deadline/admissions review.
- Accepted: The student has been accepted to the program.
- Hold: The student's application was reviewed for an early application deadline and is being held for review at the regular application deadline
- Waitlisted: The student has been offered a spot on the waiting list at the regular deadline and will be notified if a participation spot becomes available
- Not Accepted: The student was not offered participation on the program
- Withdrawn: The student has withdrawn the application. Before fall 2008, this status indicated withdrawal at any time. After fall 2008, this status indicates withdrawal before the application was Complete.
Confirmation Registration Status Types:
- Accepted: The student has been accepted & has logged into the confirmation form but has not submitted the form indicating intent to participate.
- Intent: The student has submitted the confirmation form indicating the intent to participate in the program but has not yet paid or completed all of the additional confirmation requirements.
- Intent and Deposit: A student has confirmed their intent to participate and has paid the deposit.
- Confirmed: The student has submitted all necessary pre-departure requirements, they have been verified by the program, and the student is ready to depart for the program.
- Enrolled: A student is changed to "Enrolled" upon arrival at the program. After the semester is complete, this status indicates alumni status.
- Post-Notify Withdrawal: This status began with the fall 2008 semester and indicates that a student withdrew participation after an acceptance decision was delivered and before participation
- Post-Enroll Withdrawal: The student voluntarily or involuntarily withdrew from the program after arrival.