BestSemester Alumni Ambassador Program
WHO ARE ALUMNI AMBASSADORS?
Alumni Ambassadors are program alumni selected to represent BestSemester on their home campus.To be eligible, you must have completed at least one semester/summer term on a BestSemester program and be returning to your college/university campus for at least one more semester.
We are looking for alumni who truly had a great experience and can't wait to share their excitement with their peers!
Here's what some of our recent ambassadors have to say...
WHAT DO ALUMNI AMBASSADORS DO?
- Be the BestSemester student spokesperson for off-campus studies at your campus
- Speak in classes and set up tables to reach students on campus
- Plan, promote, and host on-campus event(s) with the help of BestSemester resources
- Promote BestSemester programs using online tools such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Connect and coordinate with BestSemester alumni on your campus
- Follow up with interested students after events
- Participate in training and conference calls with BestSemester staff and other Alumni Ambassadors
- And HAVE FUN getting other students excited about the BestSemester programs!
For more information or to apply to the program, please contact Lindsey Podguski, BestSemester Campus Relations Manager at 202.548.5201 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2013 BestSemester Alumni Ambassadors
Campus Alumni Ambassador Azusa Pacific University Kelsey wood Biola University Danika Hazen Covenant College Grace Sharrar George Fox University Kelly Uchiumi Gordon College Allena Plummer Hope International University Connor McClain Indiana Wesleyan University Megan Thomas The Master's College & Seminary Chloe Whitaker Messiah College Andi Haskins Olivet Nazarene University Sebastiana Basham Spring Arbor University Mary Davis Taylor University Hanna Espirity Wheaton College Tara Newby William Jessup University Kylie Stevens